9.04.2016

Sassy Stripes & Pink Lipstick












This sassy stripe #OTS top and pink lipstick just screams MCP. If any shirt or lipstick can makes me feel sassier when I put it on, you betcha I’ll be purchasing it in a heartbeat. An #OTS top paired with the best fitting boyfriend fit jeans can go a long way and that also goes for the best color lipstick out there. And don’t worry, I know summer is almost gone, but ill be hanging on to the off the shoulder trend until the very end.

If you are keeping up with me on Instagram, you will see that I have been sharing hair tutorials and makeup looks. I have received such great feedback and I would love to hear what more y’all would like to see. I enjoy doing the Instagram stories and it has helped me get over my fear of YouTube, so maybe that will be in the works. In the mean time, keep a look out for my Instagram stories.

One of my favorite makeup items is, of course, lipstick. Over the years I feel like purchasing lipstick has now transitioned into not just “needing or wanting,” but adding to my collection of lip-products. I must admit, I am addicted to purchasing lipstick and I’m not ashamed LOL, but really who isn’t? Some of my favorite lipstick brands include Anastasia Beverly Hills, MAC, and Kylie Cosmetics. Some of my other go-tos are NYX, Color Pop Cosmetics, and Jeffree Star cosmetics. I am very drawn to a great pink lipstick and the perfect mauve color. One thing I can say about lipstick is, there is always a dupe out there for a specific color, but the formulas can be completely different so watch out for that.

Now, more about this look, there is just something about the off the shoulder look that immediately give you some extra sass, another reason why I am so in love with this trend. Even a top like this can be pulled off with boyfriend fit jeans (which I love) and still look sassy and stylish as can be. Outfits like this, with more natural colors can easily livened up with a pop of color on the lips, fun earrings, and a trendy clutch to go along with it. I encourage you, to try out these little things to sass up some of your own looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment