8.11.2016

Simple Date Night Look











Sometimes, during the summer, simplicity is key. For me, it’s usually a rushed date night look, or something along those lines. So in these cases, I usually throw on something simple, cute, and easily dressed up or down if needed. White jeans are your “best friend” in these instances; summer time whites are so chic and easy to transition for these cases.

As for some of my favorite summer date ideas, you can always count me in for a typical dinner date and a movie, but I also love strolling the streets of Austin, TX, and finding the perfect place for brunch. Aside from those, Bradley and I really enjoy hiking and finding new adventures. Some of our favorite places to visit have been the Grand Canyon and Big Bend National Park. Although I highly recommend not wearing white pants hiking LOL; I thought I would throw those in just for fun!

On to the outfit details, and my easy date night look. I purchased this top on sale (YES GIRL) at Zara; one of my favorite places to shop and find great deals. Zara has one of the best selections for easy wear tops, and I have recently found out that their jeans selection is EVEN BETTER; being 5’ foot nothing... I was very surprised I found a good fit. This top was an excellent fit to a very easy and simple look for a perfect date night. I hope this looks help you in your spur of the moment date night, “I don’t know what to wear” situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment