10.31.2016

DIY Strawberry and Pineapple Look





 











Happy Halloween MCP followers, and here’s to such a fun and creative day, there are so many ideas, creations, and fun DIY looks to creative for your perfect and easy Halloween look. As kid finding the perfect costume and getting my mom to do my make up just right to match was something I loved and looked forward to the entire month of October; not much has changed to say the least.

This Halloween I teamed up with my blogging bestie to create to this perfectly cute, fun, and easy duo look… wait did I mention CUTE? Audrey and I found the cutest ideas off Pinterest and recreated this Strawberry and Pineapple look! I cannot tell you how much fun and easy it was to make, literally, you can recreate this whole look in under an hour and around under $10. The looks we created were an absolute ball to shoot and couldn’t have been a more fun look to choose. 

This strawberry and pineapple look would be perfect to do with your best friend or group of girlfriends and throw in a couple more fruit looks, and what’s better than a crafting night with your fav girlies, right? If you’re looking for a cute and easy last minute Halloween look, Audrey and I have got you covered, girlfriend. I have linked all the materials needed to recreate this look and I hope that this helps if you’re needing a last minute Halloween look with your girlies. 

I hope y’all have a spooktacular (and safe) Halloween! 

Materials: 
- 1 red dress 
-simple headband 
-box of safety pins 
-scissors
-Stapler 
-yellow and green felt sheets
-I sheet of paper 
                                                                         
                                  Directions:                                   
Cut out green felt sheets into curved/leaf shape 
cut out the yellow felt sheets into seed shape 
Take the shapes and pin with safety pints onto dress
cut out a short stem and more leaves and hot glue onto head band 

Slip that dress on, throw on some red lipstick, your favorite heels… and you are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment